Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introduction - Mostly Saving Money and Making Money

Hello and welcome to my blog on mostly saving money and making money. Right now, I have no magic answers, I see this as an idea that may help me gain control my long term finances. I am married and stay at home looking after my 12 month old son, which as far as I am concerned is a great life. However it means that we must watch how we spend our money and only have a limited amount coming in on one income. We have just purchased our first house together, and are renting it out for a couple of years to help pay it off as we were not eligible for the first home buyers grant.

The goal of this site is to share ideas on how to save in every day life situations, and ideas on how to make extra money 'on the side'.  Tips to save money and earn money.  This could be a tool to help pay off all our debts in 5 years.

I will eventually have to go back to work, right now I am waiting for a place in childcare, but in the meantime, I am looking for ideas on how I can make money, working from home and how I can save money.

There are hundreds of ways of saving money, I am finding that opportunities are endless. I am hoping to describe each money saving method that I use and how effective it is. My two main creeds are: never pay full price and nothing goes to waste. These sometimes seem impossible, or simply a waste of time, but if every cent counts then we need to get started.

Join me on this journey and we will see where it takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment