Thursday, January 28, 2010

Looking for Someone?

One of the ways I am trying to supplement my income is by creating my own website that helps you find people you are looking for.  Its got more information than you can find about someone in the regular White Pages so please check it out.  I have had someone set up all the programming and all you have to do is click on People Search Link to test it out.

This is just one of the ways that I am going to start to make a better income for my family.  I have just signed up for one of those internet home business deals, with minimal outlay to begin with and the promise of earning reasonable to amazing money if you put the effort in.  Once I have a better understanding of the whole process, I will give you all the information.  Yes, I have been know to be sucked into things before, which is why I am going to wait for it to prove itself before I alienate you with some scam idea.

Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment